Anna Fox trained in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery here in the North-west obtaining GMC recognition as an Orthopaedic specialist in 2011. She undertook further sub-specialty training in Foot and Ankle surgery at the Sheffield Foot and Ankle unit based at the Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, before being appointed to her current NHS consultant post at Wythenshawe Hospital. For her Masters in Orthopaedic Biomechanics she studied hindfoot biomechanics as part of her thesis on gait analysis.
Miss Fox’s practice covers all aspects of adult foot and ankle disorders including bunions, arthritis, sports injuries, Achilles tendon disorders and many more.
- Batchelor of Medicine, Batchelor of Surgery (University of Manchester) – 1999
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians and surgeons of Glasgow – 2004
- Masters of Science Orthopaedic Engineering (University of Cardiff) – 2007
- Intercollegiate Examination FRCS(Trauma & Orthopaedics) – 2009
- Certificate of Completion of Training – 2011
- Postgraduate Certficate of Medical Education (Dundee University) – 2014
8am – 11am Tuesday mornings at Spire Manchester Hospital
2:30pm – 4:30pm alternate Monday afternoons at Spire Manchester Hale clinic
2:30pm - 4:00pm alternate Tuesday afternoons at The Alexandra Hospital